Lake St-Pierre (2006-2018)
- Geophysical survey of more than 700 ha of seabed;
- Removal or destruction of more than 2000 UXO between 0-75 cm depth in sediments; Protective measure construction (bunker) for neutralizing UXO;
- Neutralization of more than 800 UXOs; and
- Geophysical record of confirmation.
- Deep clearance (0-100 cm) over 2.5 ha;
- Includes clearing the bush of the site;
- Removal of all ammunition fragments> 5cm;
- Investigation of more than 3000 anomalies;
- Locating and marking UXO for destruction;
- Surface clearing (0-45 cm) over 1.34 ha;
- Includes removal of dangerous ammunition fragments;
- forest path clearance;
- Tree cutting and shredding on an area 330 ha;
- Geophysical survey; and
- Destruction of explosives lots and explosive accessories (total weight <60,000 kg) on behalf of Dyno Nobel Canada Inc.
- Following the BEM fire:
- Disposal of 220,500 kg of fireworks, destroyed on a site in Rivière-à-Pierre; and
- Treatment and management of more than 500,000 kg of various remnant.
- Clearance of 6800 m2 over a depth of 1 m; and
- UXO debris extraction (8034 kg) and disposal of it.
- Avoidance on drilling sites.
Goose Bay (2015-2016)
- Clearance of the bomb drop zone over the air training area.
- Management and palletizing of over 300 pallets of munition debris totaling more than 300,000 pounds.
- Geophysical survey of 15 ha.
Black Rock (2013)
- Visual clearance using diver and underwater drone;
- Recovery of UXO debris; and
- Tracking of UXO left in place.
- Deforestation and geophysical survey of an area of 16 ha;
- Munition discharge site cleaning.
- Assistance and avoidance on construction site historically at risk.
- Deforestation of (+ 9.5 ha) for surface clearance;
- Clearance and extraction of UXO and debris; and
Wellers bay (2007, 2013-2015, 2017)
- Aerial survey of the site;
- Damage risk assessment;
- Surface detection on the shore of Lake Ontario and Wellers Bay on 7.5 ha;
- Documentation of the condition of the site;
- Maintenance of the site by creation and restoration of dune; and
- Disposal / Destruction of detected UXO.
- Surface clearance of a 4.75 ha site;
- Removal of UXO safe to move; and
- UXO marking requiring on-site demolition.
- Creation of test site for UXO investigation equipment.
- Geophysical survey;
- Investigation; and
- Management of UXO debris and waste.
Prince Edward County (2008-2010)
- Clearance of a shoreline of 42 000 m2, at a maximum depth of 15 cm; and
- UXO identification and destruction. Disposal of waste and debris.
- Assisted visual clearance over an area of 42 km2 in forest land.
Yekau Lake (2007, 2012)
- Aerial geophysical survey of 375 ha resulting in the recognition of 50 ha as area of interest; Statement of localisation of cultural characteristics;
- Analysis model development;
- Investigation of more than 3000 anomalies; and
- Destruction of ammunition and extraction of debris.
Albert Head (2013)
- Underwater survey on 35 ha, 0-20 m deep; and
- Disposal of UXO debris.
Thiepval Channel (2011)
- Investigation of submerged wreck and ammunition preliminary survey.
Shilo (2013, 2014)
- Geophysical survey over 7.5 ha by EM;
- Clearance of sites; and
- Disposal of debris.
- Geophysical survey and clearance to facilitate sampling.